London Welsh launch Annual Raffle
The club has launched an inaugural raffle to raise much needed funds for all sections of the club. The first outing was well received at last weekend’s Supporters club event at City Hall and at the Women’s final league match on Sunday.
We have some amazing prizes kindly donated by our Supporters and with this we hope to raise £15,000. The raffle draw will take place at half time during our last league match on Saturday 6th April.
We will need a whole club effort to sell this large amount of tickets and will rely upon our London Welsh Family to assist and promote this initiative. Friends, family, neighbours are all required to get this off the ground and collect raffle monies and stubs back to the club for 6th April.
If you are able to help we would love to hear from you.
Prizes include :
- 55” Samsung 4k Ultra High definition Smart Television - Donated by Lasyl Audio Visual - Centre.
- 2 x Hospitality ticket to the Wales vs England Summer International (11th August) at the British Airways Rose Garden in Twickenham Value £550. Donated by Basebuild & Construct Recruitment
- 3 match day tickets to England vs Ireland on August 24th
- Case of Heidseick Dry Monopole Champagne
- Bottle of Jean-Marc Millot Clos Vougeot Grand Cru (Value £150). Supplied by Handford.net
- Magnum of De Toren z Bordeaux Blend, Supplied by Handford.net
- £200 of Sweaty Betty Vouchers.
Tickets will be available to take away and sell at the following events and times.
This Saturday at our away match to Verulamians.
Friday 29th March at the club in the evening.
March 30th before, during and after the match vs Cheshunt.
April 5th - Friday night at Minis Curry night.
April 6th - during lunch and ex player lunch and up to the draw at 4pm.
If you would like to help with our fundraising efforts and to sell some raffle tickets please contact Gareth V Jones
The prize draw will be on April 6th.
We thank you for your continued support.