CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGES 2019/20 Season (NON-PLAYING)
Welcome to the 2019/20 season and one which we hope will bring continued success for our great club, on and off the field!
The past 2 seasons has seen the club galvanise and bounce back from the difficult times of the 2016/17 season. I think we would all agree that the club now is as strong as it ever has been, with a real connect to our traditional supporter base and the ethos of London Welsh RFC that dates back to our roots in 1885. There is no better time to join London Welsh and be part of our community at our Old Deer Park.
The London Welsh RFC family looks forward to this coming season with great optimism for the future and as ever we want you all to be part of it! After successive promotions, a cup win and an unbeaten home record stretching back over two years, the future is bright at Old Deer Park under Director of Rugby Cai Griffiths and his coaching team; now including the exciting prospect of Steven Shingler brought in as backs coach. However, the club would be nothing without you and your unwavering support. It is now that the club invites you all once again to renew your membership for the coming season and knowing that your vital funding through membership has never been more important as we enter year three of the five year strategic plan.
The membership packages were agreed at our AGM on 22 May 2019. Subscriptions for the new season have increased (slightly) despite our very best efforts to keep these as low as possible. The major factor in this seasons increases, and in the importance of your contributions, is to accommodate running costs of our excellent facility at Old Deer Park: We announced at the club AGM that the new lease, securing the clubs future at Old Deer Park, had been completed and that this had given rise to a significant increase in rental payments to the Crown Estate.
Members at the AGM also supported the concept of building a reserve fund for the future and so that we have funds to see that the financial perils of the past never again darken our doors. The club wishes to invest in the facilities at Old Deer Park and to ensure that we have funds to build a sustainable future. To support this concept you will see a new level of membership in the Gold Patron Membership. This package not only seeks to give members a unique opportunity to interact with their club, but will provide for a percentage of all Gold Patron membership receipts to go towards funding the sinking fund for the future.
We have also renewed our very popular junior and family playing membership packages that provide flexibility and inclusion for the mini, junior and youth sections. The junior and family packages provide for some excellent savings for our community London Welsh RFC family and we especially hope that these packages will provide for greater access to the game as we build our club for the future as well as the present.
Our packages offer value for money and will ensure that all our members have a welcoming, enjoyable and unique experience at London Welsh.
You can join our club or renew your membership by clicking here.
Membership Subscriptions 2019/2020
(Monthly Payment options are available on all membership payments via the website)
Playing Memberships (£)
Single Junior + Parent 180
Family Group Membership 280
Two Junior Members 250
Adult Player 144
Adult Student Player 60
Non Playing Membership (£)
Adult (General Membership) 70
Adult Concession 40
Patron 300 (25 per month)
Gold Patron (*NEW*) 900 (75 per month)
Benefits of GOLD Patron Membership £900 (or £75 per month):
● All the benefits of Standard & Patron Membership
● The opportunity to be an investor in the future development of the club on and off the field
● Exclusive access to the Gold Patron drinks reception/lounge on match days
● First Priority for International Tickets
● Exclusive Gold Patrons Club London Welsh distinctive gift
● First Priority Booking for all club events (including 2019/20 England v Wales events)
● One free Patrons Match Day Lunch
● One additional free Patrons Match Day Lunch for 2 people at the Club President’s Table with special guests
● £50 gift voucher to spend in the Club Shop
● Exclusive updates as to the use of GOLD club membership funds building for the future
● Specific mention in all London Welsh Match Day programmes and on the club website (you can opt out of this if you would prefer).
Benefits of Patron Membership £300 (or £25 per month):
● All the benefits of General membership
● Invitations and access to exclusive Patron Club events throughout the season
● Early access to international ticket ballot before general ballot release
● Exclusive Patrons gift
● Priority booking for club events (England v Wales events in 2019/20 season included)
● A Free Patrons Match Day lunch
● £20 gift voucher to spend in the Club Shop
● Offer of a ticket to the exclusive end of Season Awards dinner with the full Mens and Womens team squads and special guests
● 2xHospitality at selected Patrons Match Day lunches
● Your Name in our match day programmes
Benefits of General Membership £70
(£40 for concessions see website):
General Membership is our entry level package that provides great value for money with the following benefits:
Updated 02:06 - 9 Jul 2019 by Jonathan Shankland
● Full membership of the famous London Welsh RFC and joining the London Welsh family
● 10% Discount on bar & spending and room hire at Old Deer Park
● Access to England & Wales International ticket ballot
● Concessions at specified local businesses throughout the season
● Ability to vote at club AGM
● Regular Club Newsletter and updates via email and copy of the Club Annual Handbook 2019/20
● Free entry to all club home league games