London Welsh Rugby Club is a members owned Rugby Club offering rugby for all in the Heart of Kew, South West London (Company Registration number 05044731).
London Welsh rugby Club was formed in 1885 and continues to be a friendly and welcoming place to play and watch rugby. The clubs aims to encourage maximum participation and enjoyment ('hwyl') of the game for all players, from the highly competitive to social rugby, and especially for the ex-pat Welsh community in and around London. We run the following teams:
1. Adult Men's section comprising of:
- 1st XV - The highest level of performance rugby at our club, fully committed to training & playing in the National Leagues, currently Herts & Middlesex 1.
- The Druids (2nd XV) - A fully committed training side playing in the Middlesex Merit League Structure.
- The Occasionals (3rd XV)- A more social team for those who cannot commit to training or play every week, but want to be part of the club. Playing in the Middlesex Merit League Structure.
- The Veterans XV (For the old of body but young of heart)
- The Griffins (London Welsh Academy)- focused on u19-U23, part of our performance men's structure
2. Women's XV playing in National 2 South East and recently providing players to the Welsh national squad.
3. Youth Section operating Under 13 and Under 14 with multiple teams and Under 15 to Under 18 in the Herts and Middlesex Leagues
4. Mini Rugby - A Vibrant Mini Rugby Section for Girls and Boys from our smallest Little Wizards at Under 6 to Under 12.
Alongside our playing teams we have the following organisations:
London Welsh Supporters Club - the Supporters club runs it's own fundraising events and buses to London Welsh club games and Welsh internationals in Cardiff.
London Welsh Rugby Club Choir - Our own Rugby Club Choir performing regularly at National and International Events Click Here for the Choir's Website
Please come and play, support and enjoy one of the best clubs in the world.
#Community #Cymuned #Passion #Angerdd #Development #Datblygiad #Repect #Parch #Fun #Hwyl #Appreciation #Gwerthfarogiad #Belonging #Hiraeth